Yoga at the studio, at our garden and online:
yoga class scheule
17:15-18:15 Vinyasa Yoga Level 1-2 with Manu, Online+Studio
20:00-21:15 Vinyasa Yoga Level 2-3 IN ENGLISH with Irina, Online+Studio
18:00-19:00 Vinyasa Yoga level 2-3 with Manu, Garden*
19:30-20:30 Yoga for back&shoulders with Manu, Studio+Online
12:30-13:30 Midday Yoga all levels with Janine, Garden*
18:15-19:30 Dynamic Hatha Yoga all levels with Stefanie, Studio+Online
07:30-08:30 Morning Yoga all levels with Stefanie, Studio+Online
18:00-19:15 Vinyasa Yoga level 2-3 with Katharina, Studio+Online
10:00-11:00 Vinyasa Yoga all levels IN ENGLISH with Michael, Studio+Online
19:00-20:00 Restorative&gentle Yoga with Stefanie, Studio+Online
10:00-11:15 Vinyasa Yoga all levels with Clémence, Garden*
18:30-19:30 Vinyasa Yoga all levels with Lena, Garden*
*Garden – classes will take place at the Studio+Online in the case of rain forecast
Please get registered for your yoga class.
Current status KALAA Yoga Berlin
Re-opening under conditions June 2nd!
Dear yogis and yoginis,
yoga studios are allowed to re-open by regulations of the Berlin Senat on June 2nd 2020.
We are very glad to see you back and will be offering yoga classes in small groups at the studio, at our garden and online via Zoom.
Please read the hygiene requirements listed below and get registered for your yoga class via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon! Namasté
Manu & Stefanie
Health and hygiene measures for classes at the yoga studio
- Please get registered by Email for your yoga class, latest one hour before class start. We can’t accept cancellations at the moment as the allowed participant numbers are small.
- At the studio we can currently offer 7 spots for yoga practitioners and at the garden maximum 11 spots.
- Before, during and after the class we give sufficient safety distance to each other (no Hands-On adjustments).
- All classes are 60 minutes long. We avoid physical overworking and open the windows for fresh air.
- The yoga studio opens 10 minutes before the class. It is possible to use the changing room and toilet with safety distances.
- We will not be offering tea or water at the moment.
- Hand sanitizers and desinfectant for the yogamats are available at the yoga studio. Please wash your hands before and after yoga class.
- Preferably bring your own yoga mat and props (blanket or block).
- Please stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- We are looking forward to a mindful re-opening and seeing you back!
How does KALAA Online Yoga work
- Please register not later than 1 hour prior to the class start via Email email@example.com
- To join the class you only need a stable internet connection and a comfortable place for your yoga practice.
- The livestream is accessible on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- 15 minutes prior to the class we will send you the lifestream link for Zoom.
- By following the Zoom link for the first time you will automatically be forwarded to download the Zoom App.
- As you register via Email, please let us know if you would like to continue your existing KALAA Yoga class pass or purchase online yoga classes (Drop In online yoga: 11 Euros, 5-class-pass online yoga: 50 Euros)
- If you are used to paying your KALAA Yoga class pass with online banking you can continue to do so.
- You can also use the Paypal option.
- If you are using one of our unlimited class passes you can go on with it (we will extend it for one week due to closing) or pause the unlimited class pass and take up an online yoga package.
KALAA Yoga Teacher Trainings
Start Autumn 2020
Develop your continious yoga practice in 2020 with our 20-class pass